Jornaya - The Power of Intent
Sales and marketing teams spend hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars attempting to measure consumer activity. But are you really looking at what matters?
Jornaya is the consumer journey insight platform that provides marketers, data analysts, and compliance professionals with the highest-resolution view of the consumer buying journey. It is the only technology platform that witnesses both first- and third-party consumer interactions in real time and across devices. Meeting consumers at these moments of intent enables businesses to shorten the distance between data, decision, and action. Jornaya seamlessly integrates with any buyer journey decisioning process or toolkit.
Forget about "in the moment" insight. Now, you can see all the movements and signals that add up to intent. When you understand what your consumers want, you can engage in more meaningful ways.
- Life Insurance 2.0 & the Death of the Health Exam
- Insurance Accelerators: Fueling Innovation
- Peer-to-Peer Insurance: Mutual by Another Name or Transformative Innovation?
- Insurance Industry Innovators: An Asian Perspective
- Insurance Applications of Blockchain
- Insurance Industry Should Get Ready to Embrace Loyalty Marketing
- Ideas 42 Applies Behavioral Economics to Insurance
- Global Insurtech Trends to Watch for in 2017
- Implementing Analytics for Tangible Results, as Explained by Dax Craig of Valen Analytics
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence: Applications for Insurance
- Maddock Douglas, Why We Are At InsureTech
- Everything You Need to Know about MarTech for Insurance Companies
- The Launch of Carpe Data
- Issues in the Insurance Industry according to Caribou Honig, Chairman & Cofounder of InsureTech Connect
- Consumer Auto: Evolution or Revolution?
- A.I. for Agriculture and the Insurance Implications as Explained by Adam Smith of Descartes Labs
- The Rise of InsurTech Investment
- Jornaya - The Power of Intent
- The Gig is Up in the Insurance Industry I Insurance Revenue
- Business Insurance Innovators
- Google Shuts Down Its Insurance Comparison Product
- How Much Money Insurance Agents Make
- How Will Self Driving Cars Effect Auto Insurance
- Insurance Industry Disrupters
- Insurance Technology Industry Conference
- Insurance Tech Startups Landscape
- Investments Into Insurance Tech Startups Are Growing
- More Insurers Are Partnering With IoT Companies To Offer Fantastic Consumer Discounts
- Peer to Peer Insurance Innovation
- Practical Matters of Insurance Tech Start up
- What will Insurance Tech Change
- Why Google Shuts Down Its Insurance Comparison Website
- Why Multi Product Insurance Shopping Portal is a Good Idea